By using the Selfies mobile app, you agree that:
- Any content (photos) you post to Selfies will be displayed publicly.
- You retain ownership of all rights that you may hold in the photos you post to Selfies. We (Automattic) don’t own your photos, but you grant us rights required to enable the functionality of the Selfies app.
- You are responsible for anything you share in Selfies. Do not post material that is pornographic or illegal.
- If you have a copyright complaint about any content posted to Selfies, please use our DMCA form.
- We reserve the right to modify Selfies for any reason and may suspend you from using Selfies for any reason, including if you violate these terms.
- Automattic makes no warranties of any kind with respect to Selfies, and isn’t liable for any damages resulting from the use of Selfies.
- We may modify these terms at any time; we’ll provide you notice of any material changes we make, and your continued use of Selifes, after any modifications, will be subject to the new terms.